Last updated on April 15, 2019.
- Announcement - 2019 KC Area Youth Jazz Fellows second regular rehearsal, recording and masterclass on Sunday, April 14 was another very productive session. Fellows: Watch your individual Google Drive folders for program announcements. NO REHEARSAL ON APRIL 21, it's Easter! Thanks again to Mrs. Addis for volunteering to coordinate our parent email list. Please note that parents and family members are always allowed (and encouraged) to attend Youth Jazz sessions.
- Questions? Contact Mr. Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Newsroom Page - new article and video clip added.
- Updated Concerts Page to utilize Google Calendar for all events.
- Updated Products Pages
- Shed Update #1 - All 6 of the 6 original works by Dr. White are in your folders for individual practice and preparation. 6 of the 6 MIDI Mockups are now in your folders too. Mr. Burnett's clinic of recommended "Listening" and "Transcriptions" study is now posted.
- Shed Update #2 - Follow up to Mr. Crain's clinic where he referenced the ECM Records label. Check it out. Here's a link to the ECM Records YouTube Channel.
- Shed Update #3 - Follow up to Mr. Crain's clinic about 'always listening,' most Newsroom Page posts have a recommended artist or composition video to watch and listen to included.
YOUTH JAZZ IS A SPRING AND SUMMER ONLY PROGRAM
Join other 2019 Supporters! YOUTH JAZZ produces three products each season that support the program. Get involved today. Community members can also get involved with YOUTH JAZZ as chair sponsors, volunteers, consultants or business affiliates.